VERY strange sex question adult content

My bf doesn't drink much water and I know he needs to because his urine is stinky and dark colored. (He is one of those that doesn't flush sometimes! Grrr!)

Well, everytime we have sex and he ejaculates inside of me... later I smell like ammonia which I know to be a sign of dehydration.

Is his sperm carrying his dehydration? Is that possible? Because I only smell it after sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I've heard of this before and they said on the Dr. Show that it's because of the acidity of his sperm and the acidity of your vagina mixing together that causes that smell, sometimes that's what happens I guess...hope this helps!
    KayAZ

Answer by KayAZ at 1:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Eww..He might have a serious infection. I would have him go to the dr.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• And yes, I bathe afterwards but still smell it when I go to the bathroom or when my downstairs area is ventilated or whatever you want to call it to where air can carry the smell. Man this is embarassing. Thank God for the Anon button sometimes!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• First off, he should be encouraged to drink more fluids (non-alcoholic). This issue may cause a problem in the future with his kidneys serious enough to require dialysis. Secondly, he should see a urologist to confirm that he does not have a current infection, which it sounds like he actually does. When the kidneys are not completely flushed out regularly with fluids, bacteria will grow rapidly and cause odor. When Men have bladder infections, it is not as apparent and/or as painful as when women have them so he may not even know he has one. Lastly, the odor you smell on yourself from him is probably just because he is not fully cleaning himself off from the urine before having intercourse with you. There are a lot of issues here that need to be addressed I suppose. Good Luck!

Anonymous