Why would you even get an abortion if this going to happen to you???

CDC: Two More U.S. Women Have Died From Using RU 486 Abortion Drug

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The Centers for Disease Control has reported that two more women in the United States than previously thought have died from using the dangerous RU 486 abortion drug. The news comes just days after the 10-year anniversary of the FDA's approval of the abortion drug.

The new information comes from a CDC report issued September 30 in the New England Journal of Medicine.

The two women died after developing a Clostridium sordellii infection after using the abortion drug. Two separate studies -- conducted by the University of Michigan and a Brown University researcher -- showed that off-label use of the drug caused the infections in the women who took it and the infections led to septic shock that claimed their lives.

Why get an abortion if your just going to die in the process?? This is just sad..

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 1:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• heres the link because i know someone is going to ask for it ha ha

http://lifenews.com/nat6743.html
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't get an abortion at all.. even if it was proven to be 100% safe.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I think that is sad, kind of screws with the pro abortionists argument that more woman will die if abortion were illegal because they will do it themselves, looks like those abortion clinics are already killing the woman themselves, so really is one safer then the other? Does it say anywhere how many people alltogether in the 10 years are suspected to have died from it?
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Thats not the only way to get an abortion....And its not like every woman dies when they get an abortion. If they feel like taking that risk for taking that one drug then thats fine with me. There are antibiotics that can cause sudden death...so are you telling me that you will not take antibiotics for an infection or to prevent getting an infection if you have surgery or streap throat? If you do that you could die.....There are also other common medications that people take every day that can cause death....should people stop taking those as well?
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I couldn't get one, I'd probably have to take therapy if I ever did! But if anyone else has one, fine by me, I don't see it as murder (and I don't want anyone badgering me about why I don't!)...this isn't the only way to have an abortion, so I wouldn't recommend this method.
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't get one any way.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• http://www.the7thfire.com/health_and_nutrition/Prescription_drugs_deaths.htm

take a look at this link and see how many deaths there are each year from people taking drugs that are perscribed and were taken as directed. So they are not becuse of an OD. Will you stop taking the meds tha you are given because of knowing this information? This site states that 1 in 15 patients die from a medication they took as directed.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• any way is dangerous b/c it interferes with our bodies and abortion is murder b in denial pro lifers all u want it has a heartbeat its alive u cant debate that..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 1:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• take a look at this link and see how many deaths there are each year from people taking drugs that are perscribed and were taken as directed. So they are not becuse of an OD. Will you stop taking the meds tha you are given because of knowing this information? This site states that 1 in 15 patients die from a medication they took as directed.

have you thought that maybe they took the drug as directed but because they were taking other things even herbal things that it could have caused a reaction. no one can state for sure that these people that die from taking there meds right were not taking other medications or herbals at the same time. so the study is not done correctly.
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• It stated in the link that I posted that these findings are accurate! This is going off of medical drug tests! So no they were not taking other medications....it is a controlled study. So yes the study was done correctly. Read the whole thing.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2010