Which do you prefer and why... adult content

When you have sex with your DH/SO do you like it sober or drunk/tipsy and why...

So I guess it is both for me...LOL

I like it sober because it is romantic and intimate but I also like it drunk/tipsy because we are free and fun to try new things we wouldn't any other time...

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 1:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Sober sex is great for the relationship because it is intimate and bonding, but drunken sex is just fun- we get to laugh- also good for the relationship.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Me personally.

Sober. Sober so that I know, feel and experience everything that is happening to it's fullest. So that I can enjoy and relish all that pleasure to it's fullest. Sober so that all of my inhibitions are gone, and I can fully experience all that we experiment with and try. I want to be there, and feel and experience everything, that can't happen if I'm intoxicated.

Drunk sex. Is sloppy sex. Sloppy sex is not fulfilling sex to me personally.

Being able to drop inhibitions, and freely act upon feelings, and desires. To freely experiment ect.. Has to do with comfort level. Being comfortable with yourself and your own sexuality, needs/desires. And being comfortable with your partners sexuality and their needs/desires. If I had to be intoxicated in order to do that. Then All that would say to me is that I'm not comfortable with those things yet, and I would need to figure out why.

This is just me though
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'm the same as the OP. Sober sex is great, and it's intimate. But, drunk/tipsy sex is usually a little more fun and kinky.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'm not sure what drunk sex is like. We don't drink. So, I would have to say that sober sex is the best for us. Both of us are uninhibited in the bedroom and are always willing to try new things.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• DRUNK SEX IS ALWAYS MORE KINKY...AND I LOVE IT!!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My favorite is sober.. But drunk sex is fun too! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sober. Anyways my dh only have drank once in our entire relationship.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 1:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sober everything. I enjoy life (and sex) just as it is.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• love them both but for different reasons. much like your reasons.
    luckypenny720

Answer by luckypenny720 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• that is the same way i feel
    Beckcin108

Answer by Beckcin108 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010