a different look on things

I see so many posts about women wanting to make sure that the father of their kids won't see them, or it's as if they assume that the kids are better off living with them.

am I the only woman on the planet that feels that there are times when the kids just may be better off living with Daddy?

every situation is different. i don't assume that kids are always better off with a woman.
thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• It is important to think about what is best for the child. It is not the easiest thing to do, but it is more important.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I agree I know many "mothers" that should not have their kids. I also know many single dad's that are awesome.
    momoftwo0406

Answer by momoftwo0406 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• best choice, both parents, and both parents in a loving relationship
    but sometimes a parent may have some issues that make them an unhealthy person and unable to be a good parent
    could be a father could be a mother

but also i think more fathers are ditching their kids than moms
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• my dad raised us. it was better chose than my mom raising us. she was always doing drugs and stupid stuff so it was better for my dad to raise us. and we all turned out just fine.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 8:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010