Which Cloth Pull-ups are best?

My daughter is in grow baby cloth diapers now and I'm looking to potty train her and to move her up to cloth pull-ups but were wondering if anybody had advice on good ones?

Thanks :)

eab001

Asked by eab001 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• buy dipers!
    jade40089

Answer by jade40089 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• When she is ready to train, take the diapers / pullups away completely. Move right to undies. But wait until she is completely ready. i waited until my kids were 3. They were trained in 3 days using this message.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I use pull ups by huggies cause they seem to have easier sides to rip instead of pampers brand. My 5 year still wets the bed from time to time and the night ones are very good as well. Easy to rip in the middle of the night and hold up pretty good and she also loves the designs.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I already have 3 pairs of cloth pullups, but they are homemade ones.
    I just ordered some Snap-EZ because my aunt said they were awesome. link below

http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/clothdiapers/trainingpants/snapezecotrainingpants
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• go straight to undies.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 2:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Really cloth pull-ups?! Might as well just go with underwear since you'd have to wash the clothe pull-ups anyways. Probably cheaper to.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2010