EVER HAVE JUST ONE...... adult content

EVER HAVE JUST ONE BOOB THAT WAS SORE AND FELT DIFFERNET AND YOU WERE PREGNANT?????......AND WHEN IS THE EARLYEST TO TAKE A TEST LIKE HOW MANY DAYS PAST OVULATION?....OR JUST WAIT TILL I MISS MY PERIOD?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 1:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It takes 10-12 days past fertilization for it to register for the majority of women.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I've never had one breast bother me, usually both do. I've always gotten a positive 10dpo. But if you're more patient I would wait till your period is due! GL!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 5:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Well, I'm 39 and my LT breast swells and is extremly tender. Puberty all over again!!! But I'm afraid it's just pre-menapause... But your breast(s) could also be tender prior to your mensus or you could very well be pregnant. Now for the other question, you use to have to wait until the 1st day you missed your period (28) cycle. Now you can take a pregnancy test as early as 26 days after your last mensus. First urine is the Best!
    emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2010