" sex and the city" fans!

Are you going to buy the Sex and the city II movie? I am!!!

sweetyazfl

Asked by sweetyazfl at 1:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• i want to see it first before i buy it. dh surprised me with the first one when he came home from work one day because i was sick. he bought me the movie, cough drops, and cold medicine ( something else but i can't remember what). it made my day...lol
    his_babydoll

Answer by his_babydoll at 11:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I am probably the biggest fan of the TV show. I always watch it on demand. The first movie was good, but not that good. It was on HBO about a thousand times. I think the new movie looks a little dumb. I will watch it of course, but I will wait for it to come to HBO.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Still haven't seen it yet.But I will buy it also.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I won't be buying it. As a Muslim I was excited to see Sex and the City and the Middle East together. However the movie just played don a lot of stereotypes about Muslims and Arab culture and showed us in a really bad light. While I still liked the show and the first movie the second one was really off-putting to me.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 2:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'll watch, but I don't think I'll buy.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 9:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I've seen bits and pieces of,but from what I've seen I don't think I'll waste the moeny that I don't have on it.I may watch it On Demand some night when I'm bored.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I saw it at the show because I have always been a big fan of SATC. I loved the 1st movie but I thought the second one wasn't good at all.
    joycestew2002

Answer by joycestew2002 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I didn't plan on it but DH and I went and seen it together at the theater and on the way out he said we should buy it when in comes out. I was shocked because he grumbled so much before about being the only guy there watching it!
    niehoff9

Answer by niehoff9 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have never seen an episode of the tv show, but I finally broke down (out of boredom) and watched the first movie once and loved it. Haven't seen the second one yet, will most likely wait for it to come on one of the movie channels.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2010