What would you do?

What would you do if your SO told you he didnt trust you but he did love you?

I talked to my ex for like 3wks back in april and that was it. We didnt see eachother we just talked. I didnt tell him because i knew he would get mad. He found out last weekend. And he is going crazy. Trying to say that the baby i am pregnant with isnt his and that our daughter might not be his. There is no reason for him to say that. It is kind making it hard for me to be happy about this baby. I'm 27wks and I really dont need the stress.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow, that sounds just like my ex boyfriend. Emphasis on the word EX.

Good luck to you, I don't think you can change people who are like that. God knows I tried!
    StarrMom2Xander

Answer by StarrMom2Xander at 4:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I would tell him that you would be willing to have paternity tests on both your children done and then when they both come back as him being the father - he will apologize to you & never distrust you again (unless he catches you red handed or something).
    Anonymous

• If he had been talking to his ex for 3 weeks back in April and you found out wouldn't your reaction be the same? He has every right to feel betrayed. If you knew it would make your hubby mad why were you talking to your ex? It's unfortunate that your in this situation but in this day and age a man has every right to question paternity if he doesn't believe you have been faithful.
    RenDanielle

Answer by RenDanielle at 4:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• your just like me i am 27weeks also and he says its not his and i am not happy about being pregnant with this child cuz of him.
    Anonymous

• He's probably had someone cheat on him before and still isn't over it or He is judging you by himself. (meaning- maybe he knows that if the situation were reversed and he saw his ex he would have cheated on you so, he assumes you would do the same to him) Maybe his is just looking for a way out of the relationship! Do a paternity test!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• There is no reason for him to ? it though. i sat at home EVERY day with our daughter and my son and took care of them i dont go anywhere unless it is a dr. appt. or it is with him i dont even leave my house when he is not here. and i dont let anyone not even my sister come over when he isnt here because i dont want him to think anything. and like i said i NEVER saw him. All we did was talk.
    Anonymous

• And why should i pay $800 for 2 test whenthere is no reason for him to doubt i have NOT been with anyone else since i have been with him.
    Anonymous

• You sort of made this mess yourself. You need to own that you broke the trust in the relationship. How would you feel if your DH had been speaking with his ex and he chose not to tell you? Really think about that one! You screwed up, but now you guys need to move on for the childrens' sake. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• You can rationalize what you did all you want. Yes, you may have just "talked" but you neglected to tell your husband...and that is where you were wrong. Just own it and maybe go to therapy with him. I'm sure he is just questioning paternity to make you feel as bad as he must feel.
    Anonymous

• I know that i was wrong i have told him that i HAVE owned up to it. And i know that he is going ot be mad i even told him i would go to a friends house for a few but he said no.
    Anonymous