Zumba ?

Has anyone tried Zumba, was it fun and did you lose weight? If you lost weight how much and how long did it take you to lose your weight ?

Sheleekieije

Asked by Sheleekieije at 1:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• One of my close friends loves Zumba. She said she lost weight from it. She started losing weight right away.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i've done it. it's lots of fun. i didn't really do it to loose weight, more to tone up. it worked well and i had fun. it was worth it.

rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 2:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• yes I went last week and I loved it and I will tell you it is worth your money if you have to pay we have to pay and it 5.00 a visit and they hold it like 3x a week..
    XmasMallShoppes

Answer by XmasMallShoppes at 12:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I have the dvds and try to do it daily. I'm not very coordinated so its taking a little while to get used to it, but so far it is fun. I have a hard time sticking with work outs that bore me.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• havent tried it but gl momma!!!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I haven't done it but it looks so invigorating. Would love to try it but don't know if I could keep up....lol I've seen the dvd advertised on tv. They all look so well in shape. Would love to find a class around here.
    sanibelblueyezz

Answer by sanibelblueyezz at 12:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I love Zumba....you can burn around 500 calories in that hour if you are really into it. I say go for it!!!
    usmcwifey28

Answer by usmcwifey28 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have gone to one class and it was really fun but I didn't go to lose weight.
    Jemia

Answer by Jemia at 8:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010