Have anyone of you girls had a boob job ?

I'm actually planning on getting one in the beginning of next year and kinda wanted to get a little advise on what happens, how you feel after, was it worth it ...ect Thank you!

KayAZ

Asked by KayAZ at 1:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• IMO...if you ask a question like that in cafemom answers you won't get a real answer.. these aren't real women.. it's mostly just a bunch of fat ladies and over zealous religious freaks who will bash you for even thinking of asking a such a thing
    Answer by Anonymous 12 hours ago

Seriously? Your opinion is not an opinion but just a mean comment because you sound angry and I feel sorry for you because you are obviously very, very insecure with yourself.
    Just so you know, I am a thin and petite woman who is far from religious & have Dcup real size breasts. Not real woman on here, Really? Only an insecure person says something like this. As a matter of fact these are real woman on here. Not rude woman like you who feel the need to belittle others to make yourself feel a little bit better about yourself. As a thin size petite woman with real breasts I would say I would get implants if I had none but scared of the risks & dangers.
    Anonymous

• You're starting out right by asking questions, talk to the ladies in your social circle, or even through medical channels where you have acquaintances that will tell you the truth. I hope you are researching doctors since your time line is not that far off.
    I have not had a boob job, and don't know many people who are honest enough to admit they have. Best of luck in whatever you chose.
    artC1s

Answer by artC1s at 9:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I haven't had one yet. I am having reconstrutive surgrey on my breast and stomach next year. Research your doctors is my biggest advice. If all goes well I will be going under the knife mid Jan.

jtmommyN, why do you think its wrong??? I am getting my reconstrutive surgry done because I am not happy how I look and no weight loss or toning will get rid of 30lbs of saggy skin due to weight loss.
    Momof2Stepof3

Answer by Momof2Stepof3 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I plan on getting one next year after my husband gets back - my MIL has several friends that have gotten their boobs done so she has taken me to meet some of these ladies. They have been extremely happy with their results. My MIL also has helped me pick out a doctor that will not try to push me or persuade me into a size that I do not want. So, just do a lot of talking to see if some ladies have friends that you can talk with who have had the procedure done! I am looking forward to it.. and a little nervous but still just as excited!!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:27 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Pretty personal question, but..... No, I have not. Sorry..I cannot be of more help to you.

Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 2:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sorry about it being personal I guess that I thought that it would be ok if I asked! Sry.
    KayAZ

Comment by KayAZ (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sorry I haven't, but I would research the heck out of it first. Seen a lot of TV shows about it, some loved it, others had a LOT of problems with it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• That's a big decision so maybe you should consult a plastic surgeon.
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• No and i personally think it is wrong to get one...JMO
    jtmommyN

Answer by jtmommyN at 9:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have not personally had them because I don't need them and am a bit scared to get them, but may change my mind in the future. I may need a breast lift one day though. All most everyone I know has had problems with theirs. And have had is removed or replaced. At first they all seemed okay but usually after a few years you need to get them replaced and will most likely have to every 5-10 years. Even with the problems some have said it is worth it but they are the ones who had A or B cups and went to D's and don't want to give them up despite the problems and some deforming they have had.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2010