No questions...just....OCTOBER 2ND IS MY BIRTHDAY

Normally I do nothing and become so depressed during my birthday. Today, I bought myself balloons. I will be 55 and feel like 30...except rehabbing from knee surgery. Still figure skate (once it heals) so I can participate in the adult sectionals in February, still swim, take early a.m. walks to the beach to watch the sunrise, and have one kid left in high school. Yesterday, a girlfriend took me to see Phantom of the Opera (magical), today hubby and 2 other couples will take me to the Magic Castle (a private club in Hollywood of which I planned thanks to a cousin who is a member), and Saturday, my two older sons will take me to the beach for a bon fire (I'm sure it will be more their friends than mine). YEAAA, no depression, and I'm glad I bought myself balloons instead of an outfit.

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 1:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• Happy Birthday! tomorrow is my bday too! I hope I get to have as much fun as u!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 1:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Well I wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday! I'm very glad that you are going to have a fantastic day!! Good luck and be safe!
    KayAZ

Answer by KayAZ at 1:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Personally, I think it's AWESOME that you got yourself balloons. I love balloons!

Happy birthday! It sounds like you had a great day, and I hope that it's a kick off to many more pleasant moments ahead. Take time to enjoy something around you each day, and appreciate yourself for you are.
    Every person is important, and it's important to be encouraged by others, too! Hope you can kick depression in the butt and continue to be blessed and joyful all your days!
    6girlsrock

Answer by 6girlsrock at 3:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• happy birthday

Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 11:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010