Are you too going to spend this friday at home?

being a single mom or a teen mom is so so hard it almost mean that the funnie fridays wont happen, today i want to go out but i can't i have to stay with my dd, well i know that being pregnant is not a good ideia do go out but i have a one year old girl and sometimes i just need a time for me.
but i choose to have my dd so that means i'm not like other teens in my age... are you going to spend the night at home while everybody is having fun?

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 1:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• my older 2 kids (3 and 1) are spending the weekend with grandma and my 8 month old is getting some special mommy and daddy time this weekend. so we will be at home as well with our little teething bundle! as a mom you do have to sacrifice your social life and im sure being a teen its harder to accept that but its so worth it. perhaps a few of your friends can come to your house and hang out with you? or you could ask your mom for a few hours out. good luck.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i'v spent many friday (and saturday) nights home with dd when friends were out having fun. it's totaly worth it! we will be spending tonight driving though.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes. And honestly, I have for the past 7 yrs. If I go anywhere we go together. :) I love spending time with my kids! Most of the time lol
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i had planned on it..then i got called in to work 2-6 today!! UUGH way to ruin my friday LOL
    Anonymous

• I would like to go out tonight too at least just for a drink but probably not gonna happen! Oh well I can just get a case of beer, put the little ones to bed and drink up! Just kidding you guys! LOL
    KayAZ

Answer by KayAZ at 1:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• aaaaaah didnt mean to post that anon
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• TNM786
    I was going out with my boyfriend, whenever we go out i take my dd always i only left her one time with my mom... i just want to go out and talk with people in my age, and i would love to change.
    Yes i know i have to make sacrifice since i had my dd i never went like going out with friends( the people i used to call friend stop calling or talking to me sooo) and now that i live with my mom again i have few friends... but bringing them to my mom house? sure she is here at home... i dont think she would let me because she is angry with me...lol
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2010