No questions...just....OCTOBER 2ND IS MY BIRTHDAY

Normally I do nothing and become so depressed during my birthday. Today, I bought myself balloons. I will be 55 and feel like 30...except rehabbing from knee surgery. Still figure skate (once it heals) so I can participate in the adult sectionals in February, still swim, take early a.m. walks to the beach to watch the sunrise, and have one kid left in high school. Yesterday, a girlfriend took me to see Phantom of the Opera (magical), today hubby and 2 other couples will take me to the Magic Castle (a private club in Hollywood of which I planned thanks to a cousin who is a member), and Saturday, my two older sons will take me to the beach for a bon fire (I'm sure it will be more their friends than mine). YEAAA, no depression, and I'm glad I bought myself balloons instead of an outfit.

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 1:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Aw HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a wonderful time!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Happy Birthday
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Have a wonderful birthday!!
    aim123

Answer by aim123 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Happy Birthday <:o)~
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2010