Do you feel guilty when you steal and eat your child's snacks?

I say this with a mouth full of animal crackers...I actually do feel guilty!

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 1:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• No, only because my child does not pay for them. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• No!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Absolutely not, don't feel guilty about that your entitled to eat whatever the hell you want, and who's to say that those are strictly your childs snacks, LOL eat up!!
    KayAZ

Answer by KayAZ at 1:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• haha no my kids eat like birds so if they dont eat it the garbage can will and i hate to see food go to waste!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• No, I buy my own snacks that I don't share though...lol
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Not at all... I bought them!! (And I'll probably replace them, if I think it is something he was really looking forward to:-)
    Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 1:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Hey...aren't we in this together?! lol Give me some...! I would eat their snacks all the time! I still feel guilty about one incident we had with some Fruit Loops but okay...that's behind us now! lol
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 1:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I think there are two kinds of people - the kind that eat the child's food and the kind that gives the child the food off their own plate if the child is still hungry (even if you are hungry). I'm the kind that goes hungry for my kids and now my grandson. My son eats the food I've bought or I am saving for my grandson (his nephew). It makes me so mad. I'll label it or hide it. Then I'll be watching my grandson, not have a car, and no food for my toddler grandson. He has many food allergies and can't eat just anything and he is underweight and must eat.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• The snacks I buy are for the entire family, not just my kids.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 4:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Heck no, they make them soooo good for a reason, their inviting you to eat them......theres nothing wrong with bringing out your inner child! My daughter who will be turning 4 this winter, looks at me and says, told you they are good mommy lol. Besides nowadays they probably make them multi-grain so your doing something good for yourself :)
    ajncjsmommy13

Answer by ajncjsmommy13 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010