USA Government inoculated people with STD's

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39456324/ns/today-relationships

Yet another piece that proves the Government is not afraid to "poison" people.

Sure it was 60 years ago but I doubt the Government suddenly grew a conscious. I am sure this kind of stuff still goes on.

Not that you have live paranoid, but I get tired of people being naive and thinking that the Government would never hurt you and calling anyone who believes otherwise a "conspiracy nut."

I know people for years have said that they suspect the Government of adding "extras" into vaccines in third world countries.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Why are you posting anon? Homeland Security on your case again? :-p
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Can you clicky the link? I'm on my phone.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• well i know there was something years ago with syphilis and black men. i read it in my human bio book. just sure where it came from but ofcourse in the 1930's the technology and awareness of the goverment was not as it is today.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 1:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Lamb that is an excuse.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Current regulations would prohit this now... special populations are now off limits for clinical trials because they are protected. (prisoners, mentally handicaped, kids...)

This would not be allowed to happen now... that is why the government is appologizing. Because it was horrible.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 4:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• No different than when we put Japanese people in camps. :(
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Thanks Niki_sd i for a great answer :
    Current regulations would prohit this now... special populations are now off limits for clinical trials because they are protected. (prisoners, mentally handicaped, kids...)

This would not be allowed to happen now... that is why the government is appologizing.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• They have done it before, they will do it again.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Oh yeah...the CIA did some bad stuff too... lts mond control. with LSD and locking people up in solitary and driving them nuts. The Intelligence agencies have beem screwing around with people since the early 1950's and they probably still are.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2010