For the moms who work outside the home: What is the best & worst thing about your job?

StarrMom2Xander

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 4:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• The best is that I have a totally slacker job that allows me to be online all day. The worst is missing the fun things my girls do and being home with them.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• The best thing is being independent and knowing I can take care of my kids and myself no matter what, and I usually only work 3 days a week. The worst thing is that sometimes I work weekends
    :(.
    Anonymous

• Best - busy nights, tons of tips
    Worst - slow nights with little tips.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• best: learning new skills
    worst: not spending more time with kids.
    I work part-time so I have the best of both worlds
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 6:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Best: I have great coworkers, a great boss, and I'm very very much respected and appreciated at work
    Worst: I have trouble not taking my work home with me, it's hard for me to get off work b/c of my dedication and I have a tendency to let work control my life.
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 12:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2008