Does anybody have information on baby modeling? i am quite interested in it

I've heard about baby modeling and i am interested in getting my son into baby modeling

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• my son has done hawaiian tropic pagents since he was 6 months old i have paid $10,000 plus for agencies,photos,managers,acting schools(john robert powers) if you want try free pagents dont pay someone to rep. your child if they want you they will pay for everything photos ,ect.i learned the hard way good luck
    jojomommy

Answer by jojomommy at 2:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I have tried to find information everyone for my son always && have not been successful at all. I think unless you live in a big city that promotes a lot of modeling agencies, it's quite unlikely to get booked unless you're willing to move. Which is also true for professional modeling.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 10:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I've seen ads in the classifieds for print modeling for all ages. I've considered giving it a shot for the kids college funds since we really don't have much saved. I've never looked into it, though.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I think most of the time this type of stuff is a scam. Please be careful. You should not pay anything to get your baby work. I'd see paying for one set of pictures, but not all the stuff like jojomommy. Outrageous IMO.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2008