If you had implantation bleeding, what was it like?

My friend thinks she may be experiencing this, but I didn't have any implantation bleeding with my pregnancy, so I can't give her any decent advice! Thanks for the help, ladies!

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 4:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine was just like the beginning of a period..really light and then it stopped. I thought that was weird so a week or so later I took a test. PREGO!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I bleed like i was ending my period. A week later i found out i was pregnant. I only bled for 3 days which isn't normal for me...so i knew somethin wasn't right.
    Anonymous

• Its kind of like a barely there bleeding. You wouldnt notice it if you just looked down in a glance. I would say the size of a quarter. And it is usually brownish
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Thanks, ladies. She seems to think it was implantation bleeding... Not sure if this is a good or bad thing (considering her bf lives 2000 miles away!), but we'll know before long! Thanks for your help!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:25 AM on Oct. 24, 2008