I don't think I like my sister's boyfriend. Am I crazy? What do you think?

She will be 18 Oct. He is 20. Dating 4 months. Didn't like his job. He said his bosses spoke Spanish and he couldn't understand. He got the worst jobs and worked 7-6, but in busy months they worked until 10 or 11. Always dirty. Hubby offered him a job he said no. Didn't want to work inside. He said he was quiting. My dad said if he had to quit he could help him. He started working for dad. Acts like he runs the place and knows everything. The help say he does nothing at the jobs. My dad is there some so he must see this. He always knows everything. Thinks our machanic is crazy. A lady calles and said they left a mess at a job. I took the call and listened to the lady ranting. I told dad. He got sister's bf and went to look at it. We ate at my parents that night and we were talking about the job. He said he had a pick ax claning up. Dad told her the purpose of what was left. She wanted it to stay. CONT.

cassey.e

Asked by cassey.e at 2:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't know if you are crazy, but I am completely confused, that's for sure.
    Telesha

Answer by Telesha at 2:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• CONT.
    Sister's bf said it does a good job of keeping things from getting under the house(how does he know this? He dosen't) My husband said with our Golden Retriever nothing works. Bf said if you had been there I might have had to hit you with the pick ax. Really?? My sister's school's homecoming game and dance are this weekend and they are not going. We are pretty sure its because he dosen't want to go. My parents just say she dosen't care. We have two cars and my dad gave us a truck. So last night a light came on in Bfs truck so he didn't want to drive it. He left with one of my dads trucks. There is more little stuff. My husband thinks he is trying to move in and take over. I don't know what to think, but I don't think I like him. What do you think?
    cassey.e

Comment by cassey.e (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010