How is your sex life now that your are pregnant?

I hate it! There may be a few rare times when I am in the mood but now that I am 31 weeks almost 32 weeks, I dont want to do anything sexual. I feel huge, with back pain, and im so damn tired. Is everyone else like this?

CRYSTALLEE2008

Asked by CRYSTALLEE2008 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• when i was pregnant i hated sex!!! still did til recently....but that could just be that my man is an ass!!!! why would i want to please him?..lol love ya girly
    michellem7781

Answer by michellem7781 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I want it all the time now but my boyfriend seems to be pretty turned off by the pregnancy
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Oh, hell no!! My little guy is 15 months old, but I was a raging hormone when I was preggo with him!! I couldn't get enough!!
    Anonymous

• when i was preggy i wanted it at first but like you towards the end i would have days i wanted it and then others i wouldn't, not much longer is what i always thought to myself...
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 4:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I was Terminally Horny with all four of my pregnancies!! lol
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 5:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• well i am only 6 months but so far its the same as ever!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 7:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I'm 31 weeks too =] My hip pain gets in the way sometimes...but to be completely honest, our sex life hasn't suffered at all from this pregnancy. I'm not that big compared to some other women, so we can do everything that we did pre-pregnancy. My boyfriend is usually too tired after he comes home to do anything though hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• When I was pregnant, I was hardly ever in the mood... and my husband didnt really like the pregnancy body... cant blame that lol... anyhow we only had sex like once a month when I was pregnant... it sucked. Back to normal now though :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I had RAGING horemones with 3 out of 4 of my pregnancies. 1st w/ my son, 2nd w/ my DD & my 4th I wanted it all the time though towards the end I just was uncomfortable. My 3rd pregnancy was twins so early on I was pretty damn big & I just felt wafully sick. Bad morning sickness with the twins then I had back pains.
    Anonymous