Is this a wierd request from my DH?

My husband does not have a overly hairy back, but he has asked me to shave the areas he cannot reach. He just lost 25% of his body weight (50#) and he is loking pretty hot. Is this a wierd request? Have any of you shaved your DH's backs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• nope lol but at least he is taking care of it rather than looking like a wooley mammoth
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• No, it's not too wierd. I have waxed my dh's back. Take him to the salon and get him waxed!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I am an Esthetician and men either shave, Nair it off or Wax it off. I would reccomend him to use Nair to take  it off or you could Wax it for him. It will be better than a stubbly back from shaving. They have great wax strips at any local stores (Target, Walmart, etc.,) that are very easy for anyone to use.

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• No, I don't think it's weird. Since I'm sure he has more self esteem right now after his weight loss he's wanting to be all smooth and sexy for you and look like all the guys you see on t.v. lol
    Anonymous

• Tell him that you love him just the way he is. Once he gets you to shave him, he'll always be asking you to do it. Doesn't sound like the weight loss was enough for his self-confidence.
    Anonymous

• I clip and then Nair my hubby's and several of my friends do the same for theirs! They can't do it themselves!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Ummm.... Not weird at all. I have shaved other much more intimate parts for my DH.
    Anonymous

• i dont wax or shave his back, but i pluck and groom his eye brows, ill trim his genital area for him, make his nails and toenails nice looking etc, i dont think its weird at all.
    Anonymous

• My husband has 2 hairs that grow on his back. As soon as he can feel them, he brings me the tweezers, and says, "will you please?" adn i know exactly what he wants. LoL.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• LOL I have to laugh at the answer before mine! MY DH has one on his back too!! Just one lonely hair. It cracks me up. He has me pluck his too:) and the two stray hairs he gets on the front too. LOL One by the colar bone and one on the other side like four inches lower. LOL That cracks me up so bad! I thought my DH was the only one that gets the one random hair LOL
    Anonymous