Anybody retiring yet? How are you making ends meet?

With this economy no one is safe not working and if you don't have a job, you most likely need one. But how?? With so many people out of work and kids leaving college, competition is dire. Retirement is not enough. We had to break into our retirement due to life situations, and just a little to spare. I want to sell everything and go to Africa or somewhere to start over.

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 2:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have heard of a lot of places to retire for less, but Africa was not one of them. Costa Rica, Belize, ......
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• You not putting into that equation if you have to help your parents because of illness and might need financial help. But your correct it's tough on everyone.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I started my own business working with a New York Stock Exchange company. Very low cost to get started and even lower risk. Anyone can do this. If you want to take a look, or if you know anyone who whats to make extra money working from their home office, got to this site:
    www.genegodwin.buildlastingsuccess.com 6 short videos, about 15 min total, explain.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 6:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010