Christian Kane - (Leverage, Angel)

The actor. The singer/song writer. What are your thoughts?

I love him as an actor and he's probably the one and only country singer I'll willingly listen to.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 2:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• I flew up to Portland, OR to be an extra in his music video (which debuted on CMT today!) It was the 2nd time I'd met him and when I told him it was my birthday, he teased me about still being younger than him and gave me a bear hug! It was hot and exhausting, but he busted his butt EVERY SINGLE TAKE. By the end of the night, he was hoarse because he didn't lip sync any of that - and he was on set for the video from 9 am to after 11 that night!

I have a SERIOUS crush on him. He's pretty much my ideal of a man: talented, humble, strong, sensitive, focused and driven, respectful, independant.. Not only does he act and sing, but he cooks too! He loves and respects his mama and he stands by his friends. He's proud of his Cherokee heritage and his Oklahoma roots.

What is there NOT to love????
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2010