Booth/Bones

I missed a lot of the last season or two, but started watching the new season last week.

Did Booth and Bones almost have a thing?? There's a lot of "squints" asking if Bones is okay with Booth dating Hannah; what's going on to make them ask her this?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 2:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• Bones & Booth were always close to having a "thing". But Booth met a girl in Afghanistan and fell in love. I think he cares for Bones a lot. BUt, got tired of witing for her to "GET" it! Sometimes,she is just too busy analyzing everything that she misses the important things. Everyone knows they have a "thing" for each other. But, they also understand that Booth wants a relationship and Bones just isn't ready. So, they understand why he is ga-ga over Hannah. But, they also "know" that Bones really wants to be with Booth. I think they are trying to get her to acknowledge her desire for Booth by pusing the jealousy envelope.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• they have always had sexual chemistry, but they kissed last season and she turned him down
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• So this is the site I use to watch all the tv shows I have missed, I never have the chance to watch when they are on, so if youhave the time, here ya go! http://free-tv-video-online.info/internet/bones/

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Thank you. I always sensed the chemistry between them, but had no idea if anything ever came of it. That kiss is why everyone keeps asking Brennan if she's okay about him going with Hannah??
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Thanks for the link! I'll try to catch the episode where they kissed when I have a chance.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I watched one episode of this one night because there wasn't anything else on and we loved it, but it's hard for us to get into anything on a weekly basis during the weeknights because our work schedules keep us very busy with long hours. Might have to get them on dvd to watch
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2010