Is it in to be a cougar and a cub?

I've noticed a lot of younger men coming on to me. They are so cute but I would never....or maybe just fantasize. But have any other ladies on here have that experience? I am talking about early 20's. I am in my 40's look younger , but still it is so shocking to me that young guys are into older women no matter how good looking. Why would a young guy be attracted to someone so much older? Especially when there are so many chicas out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Younger guys like older woman because they know who they are, what they want, don't play head games, more mature and are sexually experienced and ready to have more fun than the young girls. Older woman don't waste the guys time like the younger ones do.

If I wasn't married than I would rather have a younger than a way older man. I already have a father and want someone who is young and a free and likes to have fun like younger guys do. I totally see the intrigue. But I will say my boys are older and I wouldn't go too young because I don't want to date someone that could be my son either. That would just be to weird.

All of this is not a new concept or trend by any means. It has been going on for decades. But in recent years they just gave us older woman a name who prefer younger guys.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• some younger men want the whole maturity level of an older woman. My dh is 5 years younger than I and he teases me about being a cougar but I wasn't looking for anyone when I met him ...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 5:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Older women are generally more experienced and they attract/cause less drama!
    Anonymous

• IDK. My dad is 12 years younger than my mom. But, my mom did the "hunting" for that relationship. Maybe young guys are getting smarter and young women are getting dumber? LOL
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 2:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Speak for yourself I think your as old as you feel I can have cubs and do. Tired of older guys acting like they are my dad. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I am 29 and I've had 16 year olds hit on me. Umm, no thanks lol. They look like little kids to me. I have no clue what the attraction is with younger guys liking older women is.
    Anonymous

• I usually ignore them. The worst is when they will try to flirt with you in front of your husband. Not good .
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2010