headaches

i have been having headaches for the past three days and i don't have anymore tylenol or money to get anymore. does anyone know of a way to get rid of them...they're really taking a tole on me. i can't take a nap because my little boy won't take one with me and i can't leave him unattended...please help!!!

SpringMommy07

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh, that's awful. I know I had them bad when I was pregnant too. One thing, make sure you're getting enough water. Dehydration can cause headaches or make them worse. Try massaging the back of your neck or using a heating pad, see if that helps. I hope your little one will take a nap for you soon too. :) Good luck!
    Abqmomof2

Answer by Abqmomof2 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• try relaxing and laying back comfortably. If you can have someone do this to you, its better but if not you can do it your self. Close your eyes and relax and just think of nothing. Pinch the tips of your fingers to stimulate those pressure points. Do this to all 9 fingers...(not thumbs) for a minute or so. Your finger tips are pressure points for your head, it should relieve some pain from your head.

:) I hope you feel better!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with the dehydration. In the beginning of my pregnancy I would get awful headaches too and the Tylenol would actually give me stomach cramps... but I fould that drinking lots of water helped.... of course you'll be in the bathroom more. Also try turning off lights you aren't using and keeping noise and stimulation (tv, radio, music) to a minimum.
    Dara.M

Answer by Dara.M at 8:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2008