Trying...

We are trying to concieve, if we have sex when im on my period can i get pregnant? Just wondering, we can wait i was just wondering if you can or can't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• As far as I know you can't get pregnant while on your period. Most people is right before or right after. They do have test for you to take to determine when you are ovulating. I never used them but I guess they work. Wish you luck
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• It is possible depending on how long your cycle is, considering the fact that some sperm can stay alive in your tubes for up to 7 days (though that's rare). The shorter your cycle, the more likely it is to get pregnant on your period, but it's much less likely than if you have sex around 1 1/2-2 weeks after your period.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008