SOMeone better remind me why I decided to have kids...

right now I am really unclear. It must have been a moment of stupidity if I had to answer that right this second.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• hahahahaa... to be reminded that you're human. hope it gets better!
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 8:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• One of those days huh? I have had moments like that-- where the kids were on my last nerve, into everything, not listening, driving me insane....... A few times I would call my Grandma and I would almost be in tears over the sweet lil darlin angels latest escapades and Grandma would laugh-- it took her back to when she was young and raising her 3 hellions- uh I mean kids (aka my dad and his brothers). My grandma would say to me "Honey one day you will look back on this and laugh. Just remember this too shall pass and tomorrow is another day".
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• LOL!!! There are many days when I look at mine and wonder why I want another. I love my LO dearly but she can certainly drive me buggy.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have some days where they are the best things that ever happened to me and other days when I say what was I thinking...I ask that question more of my marriage than the kids. They have their challenges but they are a joy...the laughs are priceless...
    y0la40

Answer by y0la40 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Haha, we all have those moments every now and then.... I'm currently pregnant with my 2nd, and every time my 2 year old drives me insane, I wonder "why, WHY did I decide to add ANOTHER one to that???".
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• because you love a challenge!
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I do know how you feel.

Answer by louise2 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• There is not a precious bone in her body right now. Ther was earlier but it was short lived. She is now evil. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have those days...one reason why I am having one only. I know my limits and prefer to stay in them!!!!! lol Good luck!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• You sound like your just stressed......hopefully your not really asking why you had your precious babies in a  serious manner.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010