If you do "showdowns" on CM, do you tend to vote for the cuter kid, or the better photo photography wise? (or something else)

StarrMom2Xander

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 5:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I vote for the kid that looks the cutest in the photo like their facual expressions and the background...
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 5:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I feel guilty voting for one kid over another...I don't do the showdowns.
    Anonymous

• I vote for the better photo. A cute kid can make a picture way better than it actually is though. *shrugs* Plus I'm on the fence about the showdowns anyway...I do them but something I think it's just an ego booster and it does nothing for the people that loose all the time. Kindda sad.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 7:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I don't normally do cuter kids. I wouldn't want someone to vote on my child when I already think he's cutest. But when an adult is put in a "Best Close up" with a child I always pick the child.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:57 AM on Oct. 24, 2008