Since when is LOOKING cheating? adult content

My brother in law told me that me and my DH wont last very long because hes cheating on me. Heres the thing.. I said, "oh yeah, how so." Because you have to take what he says with a grain of salt.. Anyways he says "Well I was using your computer, and next to it were MAXIM!" My reply "annndd?" Okay to make an awfully long story short he said looking, EVEN at a magazine, means a man doesn't love or respect you. Mind you.. These are MY magazines too, and I put them by the computer.. SO of course I know this is a bunch of horse shit, but am I crazy to think he is a loony toon? I mean really? you should have heard the list of no nos. No masturbating, no looking, no thinking about other women even ones you'll never meet. I'm like shit.. tell him I'm cheating too then. He's like even smelling perfume of another woman walking by is bad.. what a LOON!

Amelia512

Asked by Amelia512 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I think your brother in law is totally nuts! And I think he's lying too, what man or woman never masturbates or fantasizes about some movie star? And how on EARTH do you avoid smelling somebody's perfume???
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Wow!! Your brother must be absolutely in LOVE with his woman then. LOL

We must be cheating on each other all the time at my house. This is crazy nuts. Your brother needs to come down off his high horse.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• He is a drama king. Ignore him, he needs to stop creating drama when there is none.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Dude, the poor guy's head is going to explode in no time flat!!! My marriage wouldn't last if neither of us could masturbate, lol! I like being able to say "No, honey, I'm not in the mood but Rosey Palms is!"
    AND just because you're married doesn't mean you're blind; look all you want as long as that's all you're doing!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• lol, like your dh could AVOID smelling the perfume of a woman walking by @@ that is pretty crazy. I don't think "looking" is cheating if its in a magazine or on tv/movies/etc but if he's "looking" as in taking out personals or checking out women at bars and such then to me that IS cheating. There's nothing wrong with appreciating the opposite sex in magazines and such, as long as he's going back to YOU for the things that really matter (not just sex) i would try to avoid any future conversations like that with your BIL cause he doesn't sound like he'd change his mind very readily either :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu. Its when you feel the need to order that there's a problem!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• LOL what a moron
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I he really religious?

Answer by louise2 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• What is he smoking?? It is perfectly normal for both men and women to look at the opposite sex as long as u don't act on it. like having sex!!!! Tell your bil to mind his own business,sounds like he is trying to make troulbe where there isn't any.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't call him 'loon".Those are his beliefs.but is was wrong of him to push his beliefs on you and say your hubby is cheating on you.I love it when I hear about strong relationships.And good for you for not getting drawn into his "beliefs" & drama.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2010