How can I get a copy of my DH's cell phone call and text log?

Our verizon cell phone bill is strickly in my husbands name, so how can I get a copy of the phone call log, or text messages? I've contacted verizon, but every time I want to set up the account so that I can see the phone log they say they will send the log on and password to the users computer, which is my DH's work laptop. Which when he sees the log on info will make him ask my why. Telling him that I think he is fooling around will not go over to big, I need proof before I can make that statement. Any suggestions will help alot!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• could you check the bill on line maybe?
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• you cant
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If that fails..follow him when he leaves...Be careful not to be obvious though.
    Anonymous

• I dont know for verizon but i tried to get a text log for my husbands cell, and they dont keep a record of the texts. you may be able to get the numbers though.
    Samantha9907

Answer by Samantha9907 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• ask him straight up. If you think he is...if you feel it in your gut...he probably is. Don't follow him...that's what friends are for...:)
    couturemom23

Answer by couturemom23 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Do you have a legit reason behind this? Or are you just being paranoid?
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Just wanted you to know that im facing the same problem! My husbands phone records are untraceable for those of you who are not in this situation it is really hard to understand how important this is. I never thought I'd be the like this but you know deep down if our suspisions are such that we have to be looking at phone records then we should take it a step further and defentily come in the open and talk about it with your partner. Just my opinion not to say that will help the situation because I've talked about it with mine and still have no phone records
    sandragarza01

Answer by sandragarza01 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009