Did anyone see Private Practice last night?

I don't know what to think really. One that mom and the pot. A 12 year old should not be using pot for anything unless it was say a cancer patient or something, but there are other drugs for Autism and it looked like the mom was giving up. The trans women OMG broke my heart!!! I think it was the Dr.s fault she did what she did! If he would have let her get the operation she would have been fine. I looove Addison and Sam together! And Derek's sister is so cute I hope she comes back! I can't wait until next week.. What did you think?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• I missed it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I fell asleep halfway through but will catch up tonight.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I wanted to watch this when it first came out, but our weekday/weeknight schedules are so busy, we don't get a chance to think about what night it is and it's hard to get into a show that comes on during the week because the week's over before we realize we missed it. We don't have Tivo, don't watch enough television to really need that. We watch Dexter on Sunday nights and movies the rest of the time. The kids do like the Discovery channel shows a lot
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:31 AM on Oct. 2, 2010