What is your costume/kids costume(s) this year?

I am going to be a 60's mod girl and the boys are ghouls and my daughter is a fairy princess. DH doesn't want to dress up!

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if I'm dressing up, but Xander (my 13 month old) is going to be a spider.
    StarrMom2Xander

Answer by StarrMom2Xander at 5:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I'm not dressing up....my boyfriend is undecided but my oldest (18months) is going to be a little devil & my youngest (5months) is gonna be a chili pepper
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I am working that night :( but I'm going as a Greek Goddess. My daughter (6) is going as Arwen and my son (2) is going as a viking warrior. I'm making his costume, I bought some fake fur from the fabric store and I'm going to make him a shawl and some fur to wrap around his legs to look like fur boots then I'm going to make him a drinking horn. My husband goes as the same thing every year, it's something scary, he has a scary mask, robe, fake skeleton hands, and he walks all crazy like and scares people. He also has a variety of fake weapons, sword, staff, mace.........
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Mace?? Whoa!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I'm going as Sarah Palin, my daughter is going to be a fifty's teeny bopper, and my son is going to be a T-Rex. My husband says he's not dressing up this year :(. He was Jason last year.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• So will you look like Sarah Palin or Tina Fey as Sarah Palin? :O)
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My 7 year old is going to be a skeleton zombie and my 12 year old is going to be a turd
    Anonymous

• A turd? That's hilarious! He should carry a paper sack around with him or better yet, a pooper scooper! Love it!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• my son (4 1/2 months) is going to be a cow (the price was right, less than 5 dollars) and i thought about going as a cow too and have my df go as a farmer. But im thinkik i want to be a darl fairy or dark angel.
    Florence_Moss

Answer by Florence_Moss at 7:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My little girl is going to be Tinker Bell :) I want to be Wendy :) Want hubby to dress up as Peter Pan in the tights ;) but I don't know if he'll really do it. tehehe
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 8:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2008