What would you do if your dh was looking at photos of women on myspace??

I was looking through the computer and he had looked at a few photo of women that I don't think he should have. What would you do we have been amrrie dfor a very long time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• get rid of my space!!!!! its for teens and people looking for problems in there relationship
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• This is what I am thinking thanks
    Anonymous

• some people have it to stay in touch with friends but most are are teens and people who are looking for another people on there. can't you just ask not to and why he did? he should be honest with you and be able to give you his login etc. if he can't then i would ask why? i know my hubby's.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i already had this happen. he said he was just looking at his brothers friends profiles, funny how they were all attractive women and he looked at their pics. he claimed he looks at everyones. well, this happened right after i had our baby so my emotions were out of wack and my esteem low cause i of course still looked pregnant. when he walked in the door he saw that i had one of them on the comp and he acted like he didn't know what i was talking about. i was upset but then decided to drop it and give him the benefit of the doubt. he doesn't look at them anymore since then. my advice is to talk about it and ask why hes looking at them, make sure its not cause he wants to cheat
    Anonymous

• we have it to show our family and friends photos and write letters to them. without it i would have a huge phone bill. he shouldn't be looking at other women but mabey he knows them or did. did u ask him??
    Anonymous

• I did ask and he didn't try to lie he said he was looking for old friends and came upon them and looked we have not had any trust issues in our marrige in a very long long time we have been married almost 20 years and I am preg so I am on emotional over load I do know that it is easy to just happen across these things and he did aplogize but now I feel there is a wegde I am not young and stupid if I thought he was talking to someone behind my back it would be over that is one thing I will not tolerate
    Anonymous

• Scratch his eyes out...lol J/K but I would ask him about it (calmly) and see why he was doing that. You don't want it to sound like you are accusing him of something because he will just shut down. Just go to him and say I noticed that you were looking at pics of girls on myspace, do you know them? And then just see what he says. Remember, stay calm though when you are asking because men shut down if you accuse them of stuff. Good Luck!
    jaysmommy08

Answer by jaysmommy08 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Maybe tell him the same thing you just described on here. You just had a baby and feel insecure and your emotions are very sensitive right now. Be honest with him.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Thanks for all the advice
    Anonymous

• there are other site to have to keep in touch with family that is not as dating friendly as myspace
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2008