To alter nap would you do this?

My daughter's first birthday is on Sunday and after we set the plans she changed her naptimes to be exactly during the time frame of the party. So, I was planning on waking her earlier and putting her down for a nap earlier for the party. Is that a good idea, or would it make her miserable?

Babyduche

Asked by Babyduche at 5:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i don't see why not, today my son woke up an hour late and took his naps later and he's fine!!!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 6:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• She's going to be so excited during the party that she won't even want to sleep! Just keep her moving and she'll sleep great that night. You can get her back on her regular schedule the next day. If you do want to wake her up earlier, she may not take an earlier nap. Her body will still be on the same clock and will know when she's supposed to lay down. Hope this helps!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008