Who is your hero (either famous or personal) and why?

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My grandma. If it wasn't for her steeping up and raising my siblings and I when my parents couldn't handle us we probably would have ended up dead or in the system. She taught me to be a better person then what my parents were.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My dad... He's THE most caring, loving, self sacrificing person I know. And it kills me that he lives on the other side of the globe :|
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have a few:

Sir Isaac Newton because he was/is a highly respected scientist that knew science doesn't disprove God.

Anousheh Ansari The first private female space explorer. At the age of 16 an Iranian immigrant who couldn't speak English but went on to found several technology companies and spent $10M to fulfill her dream of going to space. Talk about a success story!

Landon Donovan. Because he is the best soccer player America has ever produces and has done more for soccer in the US than Pele, Best, or Beckham could ever do. 

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My husband. He's just incredible, and I swear he can solve any problem, do anything, fix anything. He's been through some horrible stuff and he's always kept his positive attitude.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Why not?

tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My DD. She is the embodiment of love, of the future, of understanding, of compassion. She is everything I want to be. Her innocence, her acceptance, her desire to love everyone unconditionally are all what I want to give back to her & everyone else around me. She makes me want to be the best that I can be.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 2, 2010