How can I get a copy of my DH's cell phone call and text log?

Our verizon cell phone bill is strickly in my husbands name, so how can I get a copy of the phone call log, or text messages? I've contacted verizon, but every time I want to set up the account so that I can see the phone log they say they will send the log on and password to the users computer, which is my DH's work laptop. Which when he sees the log on info will make him ask my why. Telling him that I think he is fooling around will not go over to big, I need proof before I can make that statement. Any suggestions will help alot!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• If it's in his name, you can't get a copy of it.
    Seriously, if things are this bad and you don't trust him any more than this, is it worth it? If he's really cheating, he'll have excuses for anything you find.
    When you have some time alone, tell him you are feeling a little insecure and voice whatever it is that makes you feel like he is cheating. Either he'll admit it, he'll lie to cover it up or he'll reassure you of his devotion to you. Your gut instinct will tell you if he's being honest!
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I think you should just straight up ask him.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• not to be a debbie-downer but i work at Sprint and what Verizon is telling you the truth. As far as getting text print outs our general practice at Sprint is they must be court ordered. Unfortunately unless you are on the account there is no way for you to gain access b/c that would be considered fraud. The only option I can think of is if you were to go into a Verizon store and the rep disregarded the rules and gave you the phone call log. Not sure if they even have access to text messaging. Sorry I couldnt be more help :( but good luck
    Anonymous

• Tell your SO you'd like it if he would get your name on the account. If you pay the bill everyonce and a while tell him it'd make it easier to pay if your name is on the bills b/c they always ask lots of stuff since you aren't on the account. Or maybe say you called the other day to see about something on your phone, say your Get it Now wasn't working, and they couldn't help you b/c your name wasn't on the account. --My mother's name is on my phone and I have to act like her when I call to ask a question b/c they can't just talk to me w/out her permission. If you can get him to put your name on the account, then you can go up there and get a print out.
    kelcee_eric_bry

Answer by kelcee_eric_bry at 6:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• --If he has a account on the website if you can get the password then you can check the calls on there.... Maybe tell him you want to get a upgrade and you want to see what phones you could get and what the prices are, or you can say you want to see if you qualify for a upgrade and if not when. Tell him you read on here that you can check when you qualify for a upgrade on the phone on your vzw online account, which is true.... that's all i can think on here, good luck. PM me if you need any more idea's.
    Anonymous

• **last comment was from me also, it made it anonymous for some reason.
    kelcee_eric_bry

Answer by kelcee_eric_bry at 6:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I am sad that you have to look at phone statements. If you think something is up, talk to him.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• You can get on the account with his permission all you need is his social. I share an account with my sister and I set it up to where she can "track her minutes" and what she pays me. She also can access everything as far as promos and great deals going on.
    youngmommy1204

Answer by youngmommy1204 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2008