Would you run or feel another person should run to make a election fair?

Okay I totally misspelled alot of words in my last post.

Okay this is what I mean person A wants a spot in there school. The spot you have to be elected in. However if only on wants it no election and the person A gets it. However person B doesn't want to let that happen so she ask to be considered as well.

Do you think was a good idea or just being rude since person B doesn't even want the spot.

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 2:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If somebody doesn't want the spot, why on earth would they run? That makes no sense to me. If only one person wants it, then that person should get it...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Okay that's what I thought. I'm person a, I personally don't mind if other mothers wanted this but since she showed she didn't want it up until the point the teachers said well then since no one else wants it goes to this mother. The teachers asked 3x before this. I pretty much jumped out of my seat for this th first time for it. Im just annoyed that I might loose to a women that doesn't want it and might be horrible at it. We have a month before the vote so I have to talk to all the parents and try and win this. I would so much rather have to go against another mother that anted this spot.
    whoreallycares

Comment by whoreallycares (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• That just sounds a little petty... Like it's more about her not wanting YOU to have it, rather than her wanting it.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• You know when I told my family this they said the same thing you did. I wasn't sure if they were be honest cause they knew how much I wanted this or if this women was being a little odd. I thought I would ask her in case maybe a lot of moms feel like with a election there should be votes.
    whoreallycares

Comment by whoreallycares (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• If somebody doesn't want the spot, why on earth would they run? That makes no sense to me.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2010