Sister Wives.......Anyone watch it?

there has only been one episode and i wanted to know your opinions on it.

Ericha7

Asked by Ericha7 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• i watched it and found it interesting. I am looking forward to the new episodes and see how it goes with adding a new wife and stepchildren into the mix. It seems as if the first wife has a little bit of a problem with it. At least thats how I took it.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I've only been able to get about half way through the first show, I have been watching little bit at a time. But so far I'm enjoying it. I was honestly excited to see the show even being produced and I'm hoping it will start to change some of the misconceptions surrounding the subject.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I heard that the husband on that show is being investigated because polygamy is illegal. But is he TRUELY legally married to these women? (maybe to his 1st wife he is legally)

I've always found polygamy fascinating.. not that I'm interested in become apart of that lifestyle.. it's just a really interesting dynamic.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 3:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I haven't watched it. Is he only married to one woman and just having sexual relationships with other women?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I thought it was interesting, but got bored with it half way through. I don't really understand why it is illegal. If they are all consenting adults, it shouldn't matter how they choose to live. Seems like their kids are raised better than alot I see running around with only 1 or 2 parents.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• yes but i lke big love better
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 6:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I liked it.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• MyIslandGirls.... If Polygamy is illegal, then he can't be truly legally married to "these" as in all 3, any after the first would be an illegal marriage

KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Watched it on DVR. Not impressed. Did not especially like the husband. First show did not show enough interaction and closeness among the wives and children. Just an introduction. Maybe that is to keep us coming back.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2010