everyone seems to post questions regardign how bad there relationship is, i want to know what makes your relationship special to you?

in mine its that my husband is loyal, home every night, loves his kids, treats us good and never a dole moment

hotmama541

Asked by hotmama541 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• My husband supports me in everything I do. Whether it is financial, cosmetic, with the kids, whatever. He is behind 100% all the time. And we don't make decision without each other. Little ones, yeah. But we never just decide to buy new tires unless we discuss it. Or anything like that.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My hubby and me have been together since we were 15 (we are 25 now) and I think we just get closer every year. I know when we had baby we both made sure to be very active and listen to each other that first month. Baby only slept 5 hours a day that first month and if we didn't have team work, I think we both would have lost our minds ;-D!
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 5:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• it's the fact that my relationship is the total opposite of what i read on here. my hubby helps around the house, he thinks i'm beautiful, he plays and takes care of (my kids) he loves and has made a real commitment to me and he would never ever cheat on me. we are the same person rolled up into one.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• GREAT question!!! My husband is a real hard worker and he is always home with me and our son. He helps me out around the house without complaining!! He is there for me through anything and he is a wonderful dad. He is always my rock and I wouldn't know what to do without him!!
    DandyL

Answer by DandyL at 5:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• In truth, the chaos and roller coaster of my relationship is what I find special about it. yes he drives me nuts sometimes. Yes we fight like the dickens sometimes but we still care about each other. I can't imagine being with anyone else (emotionally) even though we're not married and we can see other ppl if we choose to. Even when I do see other ppl it just makes me want to run back to him. He's not a sweet man, he's hard core military. He's not understanding or compassionate but he cares...he'd doesn't like showing it though! He's stoic and reticent and won't share inner thoughts and secrets but I look in his eyes and know I belong there with him. So all is then well even in the midst of turmoil. He's one of those guys who lives the service. He's a natural born warrior and he's one that protects us from the bad guys. For that I'm greatful and glad he's on my side!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• my hubby is a MP in the army. he works crazy hours alot of the times. and while he doesnt have time to do alot during the weekend but EVERY weekend he lets me sleep in, helps keep the house clean, and makes dinner alot of the time. we fight like crazy but it never lasts long. he is sweet, considerate and the love of my life. he is wonderful with our daughter and i know he will be the same when our son gets here!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 7:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My Husband is amazing... He supports me in everything I do, Stands up for me, Gets me through those hard times, Encourages me and always make sure that I know he loves me no matter what... even since I gained a lot of weight after my pregnancies, he always tells me I'm beautiful in his eyes. We've lost a daughter, have a 2 year old and we're expecting again. I couldn't have done it without such a good Hubby. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• First of all, I wouldn't have to worry about many of the questions people ask on here. Thats probably his best quality. He is always honest with me, even when its inconvenient/painful for him. He is very loyal, loves me unconditionally, tells me I'm beautiful, provides for us, is very thoughtful. My favorite thing about him is the lack of drama... there is nothing thats secretive or deceptive about our relationship... its not always easy, but theres nothing hidden.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2008