this is one of those am i pregnant questions but different....about my sister

my younger sister called me and said that she's a full month late and that her nipples are leaking. she's never missed a period. now i just had a baby and i told her that your nipples don't usually start leaking that early, its white liquid, but then i thought, well she did get pregnant and have a miscarriage as a teenager, but so did i and i didn't start leaking til toward the end, oh she's 20, i'm 21. the urine doctor test said no but i told her to have her doc order a blood test. i really don't think she's pregnant cause it's a month and those doc urine tests don't lie. so does anyone know what that white stuff is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Btw doc pee tests can lie just as easy as pee stick tests. the best way to know is to draw blood.

But to me it doesn't sound like she is... I had that happen to me when I was a teen.....
    Anonymous

• She should get a blood test done for pregnancy, and consult a doctor about the leaking. No one on this site is going to know what is going on with your sister. Good luck to her!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I had my last child 3yrs ago and even after a hysterectamy when it would be that time of month my breasts still leak....it could just be her hormones as my doctor told me also if she has had nipple stimulation it could cause for leaking. GL to her
    hiswifey0725

Answer by hiswifey0725 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• She does need to have her doctor give her a blood test. Any urine test can be wrong.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010