Ever just have one of those days?

I put this under "Just For Fun," but I'm NOT having fun!

DH pissed me off this morning, my work at work is being a PITA (things are not working like they are supposed to), and my son threw a major temper tantrum when I picked him up from school this morning (because I wouldn't go out the exit he wanted?? It wasn't even an exit!)--lost out on the ice cream I was going to get him before I took him home to daddy. I still have 2 hours and 40 minutes before I can go home. I hope he's in a better mood when I get home. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be. DH is getting the silent treatment!

Tell me something funny. I need a good laugh right now.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• U could have my morning it was pretty funny just like most of my mornings are these days, my four year old was sitting on the bed looking at me with the brightest smile I have seen but I knew that she had been up to something so I got up and found that she had made me breakfast on the floor without a bowl. So there she is smiling at me and there is a mess of milk and cereal pored all over the floor and when a leaned down to clean it up she handed me a spoon and kissed me on the cheek and said I love you mommy now eat and get ready for school. Lol… she is the best
    MisticDawn6

Answer by MisticDawn6 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I work in a parking hut and the same customer has gone to the closed hut five fridays in a row and stared at me because I would not come over to wait on her. Another person tried to drive in through the exit. Entertaining all day.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• pinkdragon: That would be preferable to my day, LOL!

MisticDawn6: Awwww! That is sweet!
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• DH just texted me and apologized for this morning (I'm shocked--usually he finds a way to twist things around and make it my fault). Still mad at him though. :(
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010