Just curious?

You ladies that tell people to just get on with their lives after their husbands left them for another woman, have you ever been left by your husband for another woman. It seems so easy to give this advice out. It isn't easy just to get on with your life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Its hard to hear but the truth hurts. Of course its hard. We all know that. We also know that these women dont deserve this and if they want the advice we give it. Getting confidence in other people can help sometimes. :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• What are your options other than getting on with life? Yes I was left for another woman. yes it hurt but I had kids to care for and had to work when he left so I didn't have much time to sit around feeling sorry for myself. I had to deal with the reality of what happened and make my life just as good or better. I do admit it wasn't easy but like I said, what were the other options?

Answer by admckenzie at 5:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Its easy to judge when you aren't in the situation. I myself have not been left for another woman, so I dont normally give advice about it. People on here like to think that they are experts about other peoples problems... the truth is, we all have our own :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2008