Why do they care so much? adult content

What is the deal with the male psyche and size of their you know what? My DH is average I would say and yes, I've seen a few that were signifcantly bigger (OK it was alot more than seeing ;) and yes, I considered them impressive at the time). Those were fun experiences but size alone did not make them better. My DH knows these details because asked...he hasn't made a big deal out of it, but I can tell its on his mind.

I've also seen a couple of rather small ones...and they were disappointing.

If you've expereinced larger than you SO/DH, how much does it matter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• i dont think it matters you know but i had one guy who was small and that wasnt bad it was the fact he couldnt get it up at all! but my husband is the same way i dont tell him anything tho cause they will take it to personal! i have had equal pleaseure tho
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 3:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i have only been with my DH and his is just fine :) and looking at the average sizes my hubby is a bit bigger than average but he knows what he is doing with it ;)
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I've often wondered if DH and i got a divorce, what would happen if my new S/O was smaller. Hopefully i'll never cross that bridge.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Every time my dh makes some comment on his size I ask him why he feels he needs to be bigger. I remind him - we are making love, not drilling for oil!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• LOL..sometimes smaller is not so good, but, anywhere around average is fine. My BF is not average...so, I am happy. But, smaller isn't always bad. And MOST guys are 6 inches, yet, they all seem to think that average is like 9. Crazy.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• As far as the experience goes it can matter for better pleassure. However, like you said, the size of the penis alone doesn't mean everything. There's a lot more that goes into an experience then just that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• They care because they want to pleasure us and they feel if they fail at that, they're not worth a darn - at least that's how my DH has explained it to me. Just keep assuring him that you are being satisfied and it might help to express that satisfaction during and afterward as well. But I also think some guys also care a bunch because they also want to be your 'best' - especially if he's not the only one you've been with.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 4:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I don't know why they care - but I would never tell my husband that someone in my past was larger. Even if he asked. I would just lie. He'll never know. But fortunately, he and I have never had that conversation and my husband is a good size so he is not insecure about it in the least.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I asked Dh and he said:

"men dont care anymore than a woman cares about the size of her tits. when a so/dh makes a statement that their ex's tits are bigger or smaller than yours thats when a woman worries so he believes it is the same for men."
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 5:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• 8 inches is perfect for me.My first husband was very large.And he was so big that it hurt so if it's hurting you than the size does matter.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 6:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010