Starting a Group

Ok so Id like to start a group! I dont even know how to go about doing it or what I need to do. Whats the point of Admins and stuff. Someone please give me some pointers.

Nikky0803PAG

Asked by Nikky0803PAG at 3:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• may i ask what kind of group you want to start.......... i have know idea how to start one though
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have quite came up with a title or all the details. But its gonna be a group where girls can go and talk about whatever without all the bashing and rude smug remarks. Im so tired of seeing people getting bashed for having their opinions or for even saying stuf. Heck even myself got bashed so bad one time for even saying no comment. LOL. I was called a vagina licker, told I was ass raped by my dad and went back for more. Im tired of it and just want a group where I wont allow that kind of crap to happen.
    Nikky0803PAG

Comment by Nikky0803PAG (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Check out the About CafeMom question and answers section (it's in the Life and Home Questions section) there are some people in there that could probably help you
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• If you start a group, be prepare to be available to admister it. If you have the time, I would like to see a group of successful bussiness women.
    send me a message if you start it!
    Ahealthyskin

Answer by Ahealthyskin at 6:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2010