What are some great halloween foods I can make for a party? does anyone have any recipes

I am helping my mom set up the clubs Halloween party this year and have been going over tons of ideas for food and fun does anyone have any that the kids could help me do?

MisticDawn6

Asked by MisticDawn6 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I LOVE the Witch's fingers cookies that Martha Stewart does. I think you could find the recipe if you googled it or she may have it on her web site. There are some really fun and yummy recipes online.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 3:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• If you make chocolate cupcakes and frost them with green frosting and put gummi worms on top, it's a cute dessert! Also, everyone loves Spiced Apple Cider, Apples and dip, and haystacks. Also, pumpkin bread or pumpkin rolls are a hit!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 4:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Kitty Litter Cake

It truly looks like a box of cat litter, complete with poo.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 4:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• There are ton of sites with great halloween foods. Try parents.com and type in halloween recipes. Or familyfun.com and same type halloween recipes. You may get overwhelm by all the fun,yummy and easy foods they have!!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Make red jello and take a fork and stir it up till it in gloppy then stir in those twizzler pull strings one at a time ...brains hehehehehe
    dirt pudding is awesome and you can put gummy bugs in it
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• look on epicurious.com

I made some bones and eyeballs from the sight last year. The bones were pretzels with mini marshmellow bits on the ends dipped in white chocolate. The eyeballs were peanut butter and chocolate but I don't remember what I did.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2010