The Love Guru

I love Mike Myers movies and after seeing all the commercials for The Love Guru I couldn't wait to see the movie. I finally saw it last night and was SO disappointed. There were funny parts, but overall it was lame. What did you all think? Party on Wayne!

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i thought it was pretty funny.(kinda corny funny,but nonetheless,funny) i was really disappointed with don't mess with the zohan. that was uber lame!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Great, cause I ordered that next. It's coming tomorrow! LOL
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• WELL,I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT SENSE OF HUMOR. YOU MIGHT END UP LIKING IT ALOT! LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I saw The Zohan movie and laughed my @$$ off through the whole thing! I was crying I laughed so hard!!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2008