I finally left!!!!

For those of you who know my battle I've been going through with my abusive baby's father, I just wanted to tell you I officially left last night... I'm staying with a friend until I can afford my own place.... I'm so proud, but so scared....

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Congratulations! I know it's a hard step but you definitely made the right choice!! :)
    x1love1heartx3

Answer by x1love1heartx3 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Good for you girl, you can do this!!

Answer by older at 4:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• CONGRATS! Way to improve your life! No one deserves to be in a dangerous situation!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I am so proud of you!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay tough and don't go back now! You did the hardest part. You are a strong woman and are protecting your baby. You are a good mama!! If you need help, go to human services and they can help you get on your feet, so can the salvation army. Then you can contact your local law enforcement to get in touch with a safe house or women's advocate if you need go somewhere to sort things out and be safe. Good luck hun!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 4:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i am going to my moms for a visit this afternoon for the weekend
    packing the trunk with important papers
    he thinks only a weekend visit, i am enrolling her into new school
    and next week, bringing truck to this house and filling it up

you give me courage and strength!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have been there. I know its hard but you're doing great.DON"T give in. You are doing whats best for you and your kids. I am so proud of you. It does get easier.. My Prayers are with you sweetie
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• This is a very hard thing for a woman to do I have been in two abusive relationships in the past and with both men had a kid. I have learned that once u leave u need to stay gone or you fall right back into the mess you left behind.
    Many times a women will start thinking about the good time they had with the man and want to go back as I did at one point in time but then you have to stop yourself and remember all the bad times too so you will understand why it is that you left the person. I wish you luck and hope that you do well on your own it is very hard to escape sometimes, and remember from my own experience you don’t deserve to be treated bad by anyone.
    MisticDawn6

Answer by MisticDawn6 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Don;t know your situation but it sound like it was for the best! I wish you all he luck!
    KayAZ

Answer by KayAZ at 4:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• YAY you rock sister!! I will keep a good thought for you!!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010