ok soo. im almost a month late on my period and i took a hpt and it was neg. what do i do?

meandyou7

Asked by meandyou7 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• Go see a doctor and ask for a blood test... Sometimes you skip a period because of stress, etc. Not necessarily because you're pregnant. But it's good to know for sure one way or another.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Or how the months end too. I once was 10 days late because I was early the month before and the months ended a lot earlier.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Wait a while, then take another one.
    piscesmommy123

Answer by piscesmommy123 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I agree with Anouck. Get a blood test taken just to be sure.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• thanx guys. im going to go to the doctor tho just to be sure nothing is wrong. cuz im NEVER this late. like a week max.
    meandyou7

Comment by meandyou7 (original poster) at 7:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• have you had recent weightloss or gain? that influences your period as well. and maybe you freaked yourself out. i do that all the time. think i'm way late so my body reacts and then it turns out i wasn't late at all. that happened to me this past week actually. but we want another baby.. so i was kind of sad.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 8:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• no im the same as i been. i just dont want to be on the show ''i didnt know i was pregnant'' lol. in a week i will be a month late. i keep track of all that.
    meandyou7

Comment by meandyou7 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2010