How to get crinkles out of fairy wings???

My baby has her first halloween party to go to saturday. So, I thought it would be cute for her to go as a fairy. So, I bought a pair of pretty pink fairy wings to go with her halloween costume. When we got home, I took them out the bag, and I saw that there's some crinkles here and there. I need to know how to get them out. PLEASE HELP!

cypressmamamia

Asked by cypressmamamia at 5:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would use steam. Do you have a steam iron? Or possible set your iron on "steam", don't touch the fabric but close enough the wrinkles will fall out. Best of luck. I bet she'll be adorable. I think we all have a few "wrinkles" in our "fairy wings." :O)

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree with southern... but also try putting a dishtowel on the wings, and ironing over the towel. That's how I treat our delicate fabrics.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 7:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• If it's not ironable fabric, try a hairdryer.
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 8:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2008